Time, Love and Parenting: The Role of Fathers in the Intergenerational Transmission of Advantage. Pompeu Fabra University, 2019.
Peer reviewed books and articles(last three years)
- Book “Fathers’ Involvement in Childcare” (with Lluís Flaquer & Marc Barbeta). Madrid: National Research Council (CSIC). Forthcoming in 2020
- Changes in Fathers’ and Mothers’ Time with Children: Spain, 2002-2010. European Sociological Review
- A Matter of Time? Father Involvement and Child Cognitive Outcomes (with Janeen Baxter and Francisco Perales). Journal of Marriage and Family, 81, 164-184. 2019.
- Care in Practice: Social Class and Family Strategies in the Care of Elderly People [In Spanish]. Revista Internacional de Sociología, 76(3). 2018
Toward a New Model of Fatherhood? Discourses on the Process of Paternal Involvement in Urban Spain. (with M. Barbeta). Revista Española de Investigaciones Sociológicas, 158. 2017.
- Time and Inequality in Labor and Family Dynamics [in Spanish]. Revista Internacional de Sociología, 75(1). 2017
Changing Family Models: Emerging New Opportunities for Fathers in Catalonia (Spain)?
In Isabella Crespi and Elisabetta Ruspini (Eds.): Balancing Work and Family in a Changing Society: The Fathers’ perspective, London: Palgrave-MacMillan. (with Lluís Flaquer and Almudena Moreno). 2016
For publications before 2017, please see the CV