Currently, I am working on the following studies:
- The Role of Emotions in the Social Reproduction of Inequality
- The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Roles (with H. Hofmeister)
- Dynamics of Income Mobility and Child Development in Context: An Analysis of United States and Germany (with Michael Kuhhirt).
- Book on Sequence Analysis (with S. Vidal).
In case you are interested in any of the these projects, I will be happy to send you a draft, just shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recently completed projects:
- Socio-Demographic Consequences of the Great Recession: Altered Class and Gender Relations?(PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina, Pompeu Fabra University, 2017-2020)
- Time, Love, and Parenting: The Role of Fathers on the Intergenerational Transmission of Advantage (PhD project, 2015-2019).
- Research Project on Promoting Work-Family Balance (PI: Teresa Jurado, UNED Madrid, 2016-2018)
- Fathers Involvement in Childcare (PI: Lluís Flaquer, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2014-2016).