Ongoing Research Projects
- Intergenerational Transmission of Work-Family Trajectories in Germany (2021-2024). Funding agency: German Research Foundation (DFG). Team: Constance Hsiung, Heather Hofmeister, Tomás Cano (Goethe University of Frankfurt). Funding:
- Socio-economic inequalities in family behaviour and wellbeing: The role of economic security, role compatibility and gender relations (2021-2024). Funding agency: Spanish Ministry of Science. PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina (Pompeu Fabra University). Funding: 128.623€
Recently Completed Projects
- Socio-Demographic Consequences of the Great Recession: Altered Class and Gender Relations?(PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2017-2020)
- Time, Love, and Parenting: The Role of Fathers on the Intergenerational Transmission of Advantage (PhD project. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2015-2019).
- Research Project on Promoting Work-Family Balance (PI: Teresa Jurado. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2016-2018)
- Fathers Involvement in Childcare (PI: Lluís Flaquer. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy 2014-2017).
Tomás Cano López