Currently, I am working on the following projects:
- The Role of Emotions in the Social Reproduction of Inequality
- The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Roles (with H. Hofmeister)
- Dynamics of Income Mobility and Child Development in Context: An Analysis of United States and Germany (with Michael Kuhhirt).
- Book on Sequence Analysis (with S. Vidal).
In case you are interested in any of the these projects, I will be happy to send you a draft, just shoot me an e-mail (email@example.com)
Beside these projects, I am involved in the following ones:
- “Socio-Demographic Consequences of the Great Recession: Altered Class and Gender Relations?” (PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina, Pompeu Fabra University)
- “Research Project on Promoting Work-Family Balance”, (PI: Teresa Jurado, UNED Madrid)
For previous projects, please see the CV.