Papers in progress
Family Structure and Concerns during the Covid-19 Pandemic: A Computanial, Mixed-Method Approach (w/ C. Czymara & A. Langenkamp)
- The Role of Parental Practices and Emotions in the Social Reproduction of Inequality
- The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Roles (with H. Hofmeister)
- Dynamics of Income Mobility and Child Development in United States (with Michael Kuhhirt).
- Gender Inequality in Concerns after One Year of COVID-19: New Evidence from a Strict Lockdown
In case you are interested in any of the these papers, I will be happy to send you a draft, just shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ongoing Research Projects
- Intergenerational Transmission of Work-Family Trajectories in Germany. Funding agency: German Research Foundation (DFG). Team: Constance Hsiung, Heather Hofmeister, Tomás Cano (Goethe University of Frankfurt). Funding:
- Socio-economic inequalities in family behaviour and wellbeing: The role of economic security, role compatibility and gender relations. Funding agency: Spanish Ministry of Science. PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina (Pompeu Fabra University). Requested Funds: 128.623€
- The consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic over social inequality. Funding agency: Australian Research Council. PI: Francisco Perales (University of Queensland).
Recently Completed Projects
- Socio-Demographic Consequences of the Great Recession: Altered Class and Gender Relations?(PIs: Pau Baizán & Clara Cortina. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2017-2020)
- Time, Love, and Parenting: The Role of Fathers on the Intergenerational Transmission of Advantage (PhD project. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2015-2019).
- Research Project on Promoting Work-Family Balance (PI: Teresa Jurado. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, 2016-2018)
- Fathers Involvement in Childcare (PI: Lluís Flaquer. Funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy 2014-2017).