Winter Semester 2020/2021 (forthcoming, class’ format -online or not- yet to be decided): Goethe University of Frankfurt
- The Social Inequality of Time in Paid and Unpaid Work
- Work-Family Policies in Comparative Perspective
Summer Semester 2020 (digital teaching): Goethe University of Frankfurt
Other full courses offered in the past:
Sociology of Family and Work.
Here you can see my teaching evaluations.
2018: Pompeu Fabra University
- Marriage, Relationships and Family Dynamics (3hrs.)
2018: University of Barcelona
- Research design (3hrs.)
2012 – 2013: Complutense University of Madrid (6hrs):
- Seminar on the theory of sociologist Pierre Bourdieu
- Seminar Economic Cycles and Crisis in Spain.
2014 – 2017: Autonomous University of Barcelona (180hrs.)
- Quantitative Methods: Introduction to R
- Quantitative Methods: Linear and Logistic Regressions
- Project Management