Courses offered between 2019 and 2021 at Goethe University of Frankfurt
- The Social Inequality of Time in Paid and Unpaid Work
- Work-Family Policies in Comparative Perspective
- Sociology of Family, Work & Gender.
- Changing Nature of Work: Social Inequality and Skills Development
2018: Pompeu Fabra University
- Marriage, Relationships and Family Dynamics (3hrs., in Spanish)
2018: University of Barcelona
- Research design (3hrs.)
2012 – 2013: Complutense University of Madrid (6hrs):
- Theory of Pierre Bourdieu
- Economic Cycles and Crisis in Spain.